The nervous system relies on a network of high-speed communications to alert the brain to information that affects all areas of the body.
For example, the impulses sent from the nervous system of the brain travel up to 250 miles per hour. This is infinitely faster than the endocrine system that sends hormones through the bloodstream and can take an hour to get to your destination.
The nervous system has full attention of the brain and the brain reacts. The answers may be the result of pain, joy or other sensory data.
You work your heart and muscles to improve their condition and tone. You want to have a low resting heart rate and slow deep breathing, all the time. Exercise helps everyone definitely. There is nothing better you can do to depression than regular exercise. But it is also very desirable to directly train the nervous system to function efficiently and effectively. Anyone can become healthier.
When I tell you to exercise your brain I do not mean soduku and crossword puzzles. For almost all, the stimulation is not the big issue. The problem is insufficient capacity for relaxing the nervous system. I do not mean the kind of relaxation you get after physical exhaustion or a few shots of tequila. I mean the formation of the relaxation response.
The methods I describe below are permanent benefits for a wide range of issues. Many involve biological monitoring and biofeedback. Biofeedback interactive media training with a view of their physiological responses. It's like an exercise with mirror inside body. The ability of a nerve to fire depends on the presence of electrolytes - minerals such as potassium, sodium, magnesium chloride and dissolved in water. They are called electrolytes to signify their role in the conduction of electricity in the human body. If you have very little sodium and potassium in your diet, the imbalance can slow down the ability to drive signals from neurons.
Nutrients for Brain Power:
Divya Medha Vati for Memory Loss and Improving Intelligence
* Divya Medha Vati Cures different types of mental disorders, like loss of memory, headache, insomnia, irritative temperament, epileptic fits.
* Divya Medha Vati Cools down the brain.
* Divya Medha Vati Cures excessive dreams, depression due to negative thinking, and uneasyness.
* Divya Medha Vati Very useful in loss of memory in old persons, or for those who forget things all of sudden.
* Divya Medha Vati Does not produce any side effect.
* Divya Medha Vati Promotes self confidence and enthusiasm.
* Divya Medha Vati Very useful & beneficial for students & intellectuals; it is the best mental tonic and should be used regularly for promoting memory & wisdom;
Mode of Administration: To be taken on empty stomach with milk or after breakfast with water, & in the evening after dinner with water or milk.
Dosage: 1-2 tabs, of Divya Medha Vati twice daily.
Dietary or supplementary can boost memory power and thus is important for memory, learning, improving intelligence and mental alertness.
Rich food sources include lecithin, peanuts, wheat germ, and soy foods.