Alesse oral contraceptives are highly effective means to control the unwanted pregnancy. Alesse oral contraceptives consist of synthetic forms of two hormones produced naturally in the body and the fluctuating levels of these hormones plays an important role in fertility which helps to avoid unwanted pregnancy among women.
Alesse birth control pill works effectively because it prevents the process of ovulation and thickens the cervical mucus to keep the sperm away to join the egg in the uterus. The hormones that are contained in the pills make the lining of the uterus thinner and prevent pregnancy by interfering with the implantation of fertilized egg.
Before you start taking Alesse one should take care of the following things:
1) Do not use Alesse or any other contraceptive if you are pregnant or if you have recently had a baby.
2) in case if you have any pervious case history of stroke or blood clot, hormone related problems, blood clot, uterine cancer, abnormal vaginal bleeding, liver disease, or a history of jaundice by birth control pills then avoid making use of any birth control pills.
3) Before you star Alesse birth control pills, it is better to take instruction of doctor. You may need to use back-up birth control, such as condom or a spermicide.
4) Use of any birth control may result in blood clots, stroke, or heart attack especially if you smoke or have crossed the age of 35 years.
5) In case if you use vitamins, mineral and herbal products then do not start using any birth control pills because some drugs can make your birth control pills less effective, which may result in unwanted pregnancy?
6) Do not use this medication if you are pregnant this can cause birth defects.
7) Do not make use of birth control pills if you are breast-feeding a baby. Because the hormones of this birth control pills can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby.
Before you start with Alesse oral birth control pills consult your doctor.
For more information on Alesse, log on to http://www.benzer11.com/alesse.html